- Wireless Communication capability for two-player (Single-Card Play)
- Five different game modes (Normal, Tokoton, Quest, Time Attack and 2 Player vs.)
- 30 challenging levels to beat
- An input system that is ideally suited to the Touch Screen
- An instantly understandable and intuitive game system
- Incredible visuals
- Highly relevant plot involving an actual Zoo Keeper
Using the Touch Screen, players tap the Nintendo DS stylus to swap the positions of animals on the screen to create lines of three or more of the same type. These animals are then “captured,” allowing other animals to fall into their place. Zoo Keeper includes a variety of play modes to ensure that gamers have depth of gameplay. Players also can take advantage of the DS Wireless Communication to play simultaneous two-player modes that only requires one Nintendo DS Zoo Keeper Game Card.
Zoo Keeper is a fun puzzler that gives you two screens of challenge. Use the DS touch screen to swap positons of the animals, creating rows of three or more. When you do, they’ll be “captured” and new animals will fall into place. It’s easy to learn buthard to master, like all the best puzzle masters – pick it up and see how you do!