Wii Fit U with Balance Board and Fit Meter
With Wii Fit U, you can workout at home or on the go with the Fit Meter, a handy device that tracks your activity (i.e. calories burned, steps taken, elevation changes). Then sync the Fit Meter data to your in-game profile with one button press. Wii Fit U software lets you create routines, review progress, and compare with friends in online Gym Communities and Miiverse. Shape up with fun activities, from new ones using the GamePad to Wii Fit favorites. View your profile privately on the GamePad or get active with Off-TV play. Explore tons of options to create your perfect workout.
- Fun activities include Yoga, Strength exercises, Balance Games, Dance, Aerobic activities, and more!
- Tracks your progress, from calories burned to steps taken – even changes in elevation!
- Sync your Fit Meter data to compare your progress with friends or see how far you’ve gone in Walking Challenges, Altitude Challenges, and more.
- The Wii U GamePad offers both privacy and flexibility. By providing a second screen, it lets you perform activities while others watch TV, view personal progress on your own private screen, or even watch and adjust your form using the built-in camera.
- Create, join, and browse online Gym Communities to share profile info
- Cheer on a friend or share parts of your Wii Fit U experience via Miiverse.
- Create your own personalized workout routine with Yoga, Strength exercises, and other activities or select from recommended routines based on your fitness goals.
- Choose from a variety of dance styles with varying difficulty levels.
- Set goals and track your daily progress with easy-to-understand charts and graphs.
- Choose a Mii character to help track your weight, height, age, and Body Mass Index (BMI).