Nintendo DS Picross 3D Video Game
Think in 3D with this unique portable puzzle experience.
• Over 350 brainteasers will keep you busy for hours
• Simple stylus controls make it easy to pick up & play
• Great for fans of Crossword and Sudoku puzzles
Picross 3D™ is the sequel to the popular Picross DS™ puzzle game. The original game was a number-based grid puzzle that challenged players to reveal a hidden picture. Picross 3D moves the action into three dimensions. Picross 3D blends the logical challenge of a sudoku puzzle with the excitement of discovering the hidden images within.
- Players start with a solid block of cubes marked with numbers on the end of each row. If the number five is marked on the end of a row of six blocks, for example, one of those blocks must be eliminated. But which one? Players must deduce the answer based on the numbers marked on other rows.
- Players tap a chisel to eliminate blocks they think don’t belong or use a paintbrush to mark ones they think should stay.
- Once all the appropriate blocks have been chipped away, a fun object will be revealed. There are more than 350 objects to discover in the game.
- Picross 3D lets players create their own customized puzzles. Players can either share their creations with other Picross 3D players via a local wireless connection or use their broadband Internet connection and Nintendo® Wi-Fi Connection to submit their puzzles into a weekly contest. Winners will have their puzzles featured in free weekly downloads available to all Picross 3D players.
- If multiple people want to play Picross 3D, game owners can also send a few sample puzzles to others via DS Download Play without the need of a second game card.