NCAA Football 2004 Xbox
Kicking off the 2004 sports videogame season, NCAA Football 2004 relives the intense rivalries, pageantry, and spirit of college football. Celebrate the history of college football with classic teams like the 1924 Notre Dame Fighting Irish, or replay one of the 20 greatest college football games from the last two decades. No other college football game delivers the spirit, atmosphere, and emotion of college football rivalries like NCAA Football 2004.
* Deeper Dynasty Mode: Get Dynasty rankings and fresh covers and stories each week on a magazine cover; other new features include new Maxwell, Groza, and other player awards, a new coaching contract system, and new recruiting tactics.
* Improved graphics and presentation: New details include historic player models including styles from the 1920s through 2002, players, coaches, and refereeswith more emotion reflected in all new facial animations, and player detail down to dreadlocks, forearm pads, weather-based accessories, and more.
* New College Classics Mode: Rewrite history as you replay one of the 20 greatest games of the last two decades by taking over in a key game situation.
* Over 150 New Teams: Play as one of 36 new 1-AA teams including teams from the Southern, Big Sky, A-10, and Gateway Conferences. Over 100 new Classic Teams include 1930 Notre Dame and 2002 Ohio State.
* My NCAA: Write your own page in NCAA Football history: track your most memorable games ever with Greatest Games, and track new career and school records in the Record Book. The trophy room features all-new individual player awards, more Bowl games, rivalries, and conference championship trophies. Campus Challenge is now available in two-player games so you earn more credits.
* New EA SPORTS Bio: Memory cardbased tracking/rating system recognizes and rewards gamers for playingmultiple EA SPORTS titles.
* Sound Enhancements: Improved TV commentary including stat banners and more from the broadcast super team of Kirk Herbstreit, Brad Nessler, and Lee Corso.