Medieval Games Nintendo Wii
Medieval Games for Wii is a compilation of Medieval themed party games that brings players back hundreds of years to take part in a series of multiplayer-enhanced contests from the era. Gamers will be able to participate in mini-games that revolve around battling dragons, jousting, storming the castle, catapulting and even archery competitions. In addition, players can choose to become knights, princesses, bards, or even wizards.
Key Game Features
- Mini-Games – Game features 30 unique Medieval themed mini-games including: sword fighting, jousting, archery, and catapulting.
- Play Modes – Challenge your opponents in fun competition modes like Free Play and Tournament.
- Game Environments – Compete across three distinct storybook game boards.
- Multiplayer Support – Invite up to three friends to join in the fun with 4-person multiplayer action.
- The Humor of a Wii Game – Although Medieval Games is set in an authentic looking Medieval environment it never loses the sense of humor inherent in Wii party games.
- A Wii Exclusive – Medieval Games is a Wii exclusive, meaning that only Wii Remote wielding players will be able to join in ye olde fun.