GEIST for Nintendo GAMECUBE & WII
NOT COMPATIBLE WILL ALL WII PLEASE VERIFY YOUR WII MANUAL BEFORE PURCHASE.
In the hallways, labs, and chambers of a shadowy compound, an unseen power is lurking… As a ghostly Spectral Operative, players must search for their physical body, which is mysteriously being kept alive somewhere in the enormous complex. Players won’t always be alone though–as they explore, they must collect the energies of indigenous spirits to help unravel a mystery and build their own power. Some will help, but beware, for not all the spirits are friendly. Prepare for a first-person adventure with a spectral twist!
You are John Raimi, a disease-control agent with the federal government, on loan to an elite counterterrorism unit. Your team is sent to investigate the shadowy Volks Corporation. When the operation goes horribly wrong, you are captured and subjected to a ghastly experiment that rips your spirit from your physical body. You now roam the halls of the Volks Corporation compound as a spectral phantom, using your powers to scare and possess any human or animal that crosses your path.
If you’re going to have any hope of finding your own body, you must employ your hair-raising power of possession to control humans, animals, and objects, using the unique abilities of each to explore the compound, solve puzzles, and strike at your enemies. Different characters react to the world from different perspectives: as an engineer, you may have access to restricted areas and computers, while as a mouse you may find yourself inexplicitly drawn to mouse traps baited with cheese.
As a ghost, you are invisible to humans and move so fast that everything around you appears in slow motion. While in this phantom form, you can effortlessly pass through chain-link fences or through small cracks in walls. Most importantly, you can possess everyday objects like lights, computers, and fire extinguishers and manipulate them to terrify nearby humans or animals. Once a living creature has been frightened, you can possess and control its body.
Along the way, you must discover the secret of the Volks Corporation to unravel the mystery of your condition and find a way to recover your human form.
- Explore the compound as a ghost, then possess more than a dozen unique character types using their weapons, equipment, skills, and even memories, to complete your goals.
- Possessions range from soldiers with guns to dog- and mouse-like creatures that can perform specialized physical tasks. Choose different characters and see the world in different ways.
- Travel through the human world virtually unseen, using your abilities to slip through cracks, interfere with electronics, move objects, and more.
- Face challenges from two unique angles–as a possessed human or a lurking spirit hunting its prey.
- Prepare for death matches with the dead in all-new multiplayer modes that combine first-person combat with unique ghost and possession mechanics.