Deadpool XBOX 360
I’m not sure if you can hear me over how awesome I am, so listen closely. There are a few important things I need to say before you crack into the insanely sweet game: (Here we go again) I’m a mercenary with an accelerated healing factor. I’ve been described as unstable, which is just plain coo-coo. (Wait, do sane people say coo-coo?…) I hunger for two things, chimichangas and more chimichangas (mmm& chimichangas). I’m gonna battle for the safety of humans and mutants. (And even mumans.) So yeah, be prepared for just about anything. (Holla!)
- Let’s Get Some Action: I made sure to capture all my good sides, so I made my game a third-person action-shooter. (Yep, that means you get to look at my heinie).
- X-Men Groupies: Keep a look out cuz some of my X-Men pals (Whoa, whoa pals?!) will be making an appearance. (As long as you don’t mind picking hair out of your tacos.)
- Insane Combat: I’m really good at killing, so I made it a blast stringing together combos, jumping from really REALLY high places, and totally eviscerating my enemies. (Ev-is-cer-a-ting!)
- Weapons Galore: I brought my skills and a buttload of my favorite things. Katanas (check), guns (bang!) explosives (boom), duct tape (quack) and of course yours truly – ME! (Checkmate!)
- ESRB Rating: MATURE with Blood and Gore, Mature Humor, Strong Language, Sexual Content, and Intense Violence