Crane Hello Kitty Humidifier
- Provides moisture for nasal congestion, dry cough, sinus irritation and dry skin
- Relieves breathing for a good night’s sleep
- 1-gallon water tank runs whisper-quiet up to 11 hours
- Auto-off function when tank is empty
- Up to 2.1-gallon moisture output per day
- Removable water tank fits under most bathroom sinks
- Provides moisture for dry cough, sinus irritation and dry skin
- Low-power consumption, plugs into any regular wall socket
- Design copyright protected
- Suitable room size: approx. 250-sq. ft. / 23m 2
Humidifiers add moisture to indoor air, relieving congestion from the common cold and flu and soothing scratchy throats, dry skin, dry eyes, and irritated sinuses. A cool mist humidifier is perfect for babies, adults, and everyone in between. A humidifier’s additional moisture thins the mucus in the sinuses, making it easier for people to breathe.
A cool mist humidifier can offer additional benefits from smooth skin and shiny hair to cared-for furniture. It’s an effective product to keep you and your home looking beautiful and feeling comfortable.
When not in use, you should clean and dry your humidifier completely, then remove the water tank cap and your Demineralization Filter, if you have one.