Call of Duty Black Ops III PS3
Call of Duty: Black Ops III deploys its players into a future where biotechnology has enabled a new breed of Black Ops soldier. Call of Duty: Black Ops III for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 features two modes only: Multiplayer and Zombies, providing fans with an expansive Multiplayer and an all-new film-noir Zombies adventure.
- Prepare for a Leveled-Up Multiplayer.
- New Movement System: Call of Duty: Black Ops III features a new momentum-based chained-movement system, allowing players to fluidly move through the environment with finesse, using controlled thrust jumps, slides, and mantling abilities in a multitude of combinations, all while maintaining complete control over your weapon.
- Tailored Map Design: Maps are designed from the ground-up for the new movement system, allowing players to be successful with traditional movement, as well as advanced tactics and maneuvers.
- Specialist Characters: Black Ops III multiplayer also introduces the new Specialist character system, which fundamentally changes the way players engage in combat by allowing players to master each specific character’s battle-hardened capabilities and weapons.
- Fight the Undead in an All-New Horror Story.
- All-New Narrative: Black Ops III provides a signature Zombies offering – a full-game experience with its own distinct storyline.
- XP Progression System: Zombies includes a full XP-based progression system for players that adds depth and re-playability to the engaging gameplay Zombies fans have come to expect.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III for [PlayStation 3/Xbox 360] also includes the original Call of Duty: Black Ops.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III [PlayStation 3/Xbox 360] version does not include a co-op or single-player campaign game mode, and does not contain all game features present in the [PlayStation 4/Xbox One] version. Game performance varies by platform. For more details visit callofduty.com/blackops3/features.
- ESRB Rating: MATURE with Blood and Gore, Strong Language, Drug Reference, and Intense Violence