Cabela’s Dangerous Hunts 2011 with gun Xbox 360
Dangerous becomes deadly in Cabelas Dangerous Hunts 2011, where the player steps into the boots of American marksman Cole Rainsford, who has joined his estranged father on an African safari to hunt savage animals that have been terrorizing remote villages. Soon finding themselves stranded, their survival depends on cunning instinct and expert skill to make it out alive. Scripted by renowned scriptwriter and creative director Brad Santos (Resistance: Fall of Man, Tomb Raider: Legacy, The Saboteur) Cabelas Dangerous Hunts 2011 is story of suspense, drama, and survival as the player faces tense, action packed kill-or-be killed scenarios. Cabelas Dangerous Hunts 2011 redefines how first-person action games are played, utilizing the all new Top Shot Elite wireless hunting controller, the first of its kind developed by the team at Activision that created the guitar controllers for the Guitar Hero franchise.
- Fully Integrated Wireless Hunting Controller/Peripheral: A first of a kind controller for Xbox 360 provides the ultimate hunting/shooting experience. The Top Shot Elite features pump action reload, adjustable stock and innovative red filter lens that revealsÂ hidden object in the environment such as blood trials, tracks and deadly predators.
- Intense Storyline: A story of revenge and redemption as dark mysteries and secrets are revealed. Experience the suspense, drama and face kill-or-be killed scenarios in this action packed first-person hunting game.
- The Worlds Deadliest Animals: Face the Worlds deadliest predators in boss battles that will test your will to survive.
- Shooting Galleries: A next generation of shooting galleries that will take cunning instinct and expert skill to make it out alive – perfect for the Top Shot Elite peripheral.
- Simultaneous Multiplayer: Play through variety of hunts competitively head to head or in co-op mode, all on a single screen.
- ESRB Rating: TEEN with Blood and Violence