Binary Domain PS3
Binary Domain puts players in the middle of a fast-paced and intense battle for humanity in robot-invaded 2080 Tokyo. Fighting through the derelict lower levels of the city, players control an international peace-keeping squad that soon starts to question their surroundings and the choices they have made. Binary Domains central theme of “life” is also key to the way the innovative AI system has been developed. The highly advanced AI makes the battlefield a more compelling experience than ever before and players will have to plan their moves strategically and carefully in order to progress through the hostile environments of the game.
- The Consequence System: Under the pressures of battle, every action, every choice and every word affects everything.
- Procedural Damage: Fully destructible and highly resilient robots adapt to the damage they sustain, encouraging you to analyse each enemy, find their weaknesses and dispose of them in the most efficient way.
- A new take on futuristic Tokyo: Experience dual layered Tokyo with a run-down and derelict lower city and a clean and affluent upper city.
- Weapon modification and skill selection: Alongside a full armoury of unique weapons, put emphasis on the skills that will benefit you.
- Fully immersive multiplayer: A wide range of versus and co-op modes allow your experience to be expanded online.
- ESRB Rating: MATURE with Blood and Gore, Strong Language, Suggestive Themes, and Intense Violence