Batman: Arkham Asylum Game of the Year XBOX 360
Batman: Arkham Asylum exposes players to a unique, dark and atmospheric adventure that takes them to the depths of Arkham Asylum Gothams psychiatric hospital for the criminally insane. Gamers will move in the shadows, instigate fear amongst their enemies and confront The Joker and Gotham Citys most notorious villains who have taken over the asylum. Using a wide range of Batmans gadgets and abilities, players will become the invisible predator and attempt to foil The Jokers demented scheme. Batman: Arkham Asylum features an original story penned exclusively for the game by famous Batman author and five-time Emmy award winner, Paul Dini, whose credits include Lost season one and Batman: The Animated Series. With amazing graphics and a moody, immersive setting, Batman: Arkham Asylum offers diverse gameplay options that push the envelope for all action, adventure and superhero games.
- Utilize the unique FreeFlow combat system to chain together unlimited combos seamlessly and battle with huge groups of The Jokers henchmen in brutal melee brawls.
- Investigate as Batman, the worlds greatest detective, by solving intricate puzzles with the help of cutting edge forensic tools including x-ray scanning, fingerprint scans, Amido Black spray and a pheromone tracker.
- Face off against Gothams greatest villains including The Joker, Harley Quinn, Victor Zsaszand Killer Croc.
- Become the Invisible Predator with Batmans fear takedowns and unique vantage point system to move without being seen and hunt enemies.
- Choose multiple takedown methods, including swooping from the sky and smashing through walls, and use the predator camera get a closer look at the action.
- Explore every inch of Arkham Asylum and roam freely on the infamous island, presented for the first time ever in its gritty and realistic entirety.
- Experience what its like to be Batman using Baterangs, explosive gel aerosol, The Batclaw, sonar resonator and the line launcher.
- Unlock more secrets by completing hidden challenges in the world and develop and customize equipment by earning experience points.
- ESRB Rating: TEEN with Blood, Mild Language, Suggestive Themes, Alcohol and Tobacco Reference, and Violence